Maintenance Technician- Cleveland
Our company takes care and commitment to provide quality products with a quick responsiveness to our customers’ needs. As an industry leader we are committed to operating in a lean, cost effective way. Our employees play the most important role in exemplifying industry leading standards and taking us the extra mile. We offer competitive wages and compensation packages and have had the opportunity to retain employees as they are successful in their careers. Currently we have an opening for a Maintenance Technician; we are seeking someone with the ability to eventually lead the department, someone with a take charge, independent work ethic. Our company works on steering columns doing new and rebuilds, we are in a niche market and have avoided the economic downturns. We take pride in this and look to only add the best of the best to our crew. Join our team, share your expertise, skill and commitment, be part of our leadership within the industry.
– Must have experience within a manufacturing environment.
-Well rounded electrical, mechanical, manufacturing background
– Must be willing to help out wherever needed
– Must have good attitude, and be WILLING TO WORK.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perfect Attendance incentives
- Training & Development opportunities
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Taking service orders, prioritizing them, and handling each order in an efficient and timely manner
- Examining and diagnosing problems with equipment and performing any necessary maintenance or repairs.
- Repairing and replacing light fixtures and performing other minor electrical work
- Performing minimal carpentry tasks
- Performing other duties to keep the facility in order
- Must have reliable transportation
- Operate basic hand tools and power tools such as a drill, saw, circular saw, plumbing hand tools, screwdriver set
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Possess good communication and organizational skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be able to lift objects weighing 50 lbs or more regularly